Using Kickstarter To Launch A Product with Polly Payne of Horacio Printing
Polly Payne is from Fairhope, Alabama on the gulf coast. Prior to launching Horacio Printing she spent 6 years in the advertising technology space in New York City. She was Senior sales director at TripleLift before she took the leap of faith to run Horacio Printing full time.
Horacio Printing is on a mission to help people unleash their inner artist and pursue their God-given purpose. She is passionate about empowering people to pursue their dreams. Her passions include traveling, laughing, dancing, painting, Jesus and spending time with family.
If you don't know why you're doing something or why it matters...then your dream will become a burden and burdens become abandoned.
– Polly Payne of Horacio Printing
- Getting Horacio Printing up and running in 90 days.
How using influencers in your niche can help get the word out about your brand and bring in more sales.
- Launching a product with a Kickstarter campaign when you don't have the money to fund it yourself.
- Her top productivity tops and why you should go to the S.P.A. to start your day on the right foot.
- Why having time to rest and have fun is essential to your productivity.
- What your "why" and purpose have to do with reaching your goals.
- The hardships of making business friends and new local friends when you move to a new city.
Recommended Resources From This Episode: