Be a voice in the Steadfast Society. We are consistently impressed with the brilliance of the women entrepreneurs in this community. We want to hear from you. We want to hear your ideas, opinions, and concerns.
We are always looking for new, unpublished content to feature on the Steadfast Society website. Below are the guidelines and submission process. We receive a high volume of submissions and cannot accept everything that comes our way. If you do not hear back from us within (14) days, then you are free to submit your work elsewhere. Please read the following before submitting any work:
Whether you are a photographer, blogger, maker, or small business creative – we would love to feature your content!
- Please include a brief bio and how you heard about Steadfast Society.
- Tell us what topics you are interested in writing about.
- Attach at least (2) writing samples in a .doc/Word file. Please note that we ask that all our writers support our mission of storytelling.
- Be sure to include a link to your business website or any direct links to published work.
Please note that online blog articles range from 300-1,000 words. Online submissions may fit into one of the following categories:
- Travel/ Adventure stories
- How-To Tips
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday-specific (think far ahead for these ones)
- Educational pieces ( tech, social media, marketing, etc.)
- 5's (ex: 5 ways to Get Ready For Black Friday; 5 tips to ______; 5 movies that ______)
If you'd like to be considered for a feature or have a recommendation to feature someone, along with photos, please email us.
We are always looking for incredible women in business to feature! In your email, please include the following:
- A brief bio and how you heard about Steadfast Society.
- Tell us about your business and what you specialize in and how many years you have been in business.
- Be sure to include a link to your website. Please also include your Instagram & Facebook account name.
That's it. We can't wait to hear from you!
E-mail all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: writing submissions or feature submission