Identifying Your Niche In Business with Bethany Lee of My Equestrian Style
Bethany Lee is a professional equestrian trainer and the blogger behind My Equestrian Style. Originally from Hartland, Wisconsin, Bethany has been riding horses since the age of five and now ride as a professional in Northern Florida.
With a degree in Communications, a good eye for photography, and experience in the fashion industry in Los Angeles, she's merged her passions to share creative, yet functional riding attire through My Equestrian Style.
The riches are in the niches.
– Bethany Lee of My Equestrian Style
- How Bethany went from just wanting free clothes to monetizing her blog in just 12 months.
- The "ask and you shall receive" mentality Bethany adopted that opened doors for her.
- Why you need to pay closer attention to the phrase “the riches are in the niches!"
- Where to put your focus instead of worrying who your ideal client is.
- What a normal day looks like for a professional equestrian trainer and blogger.
- How Bethany is giving back to her community and why it’s helping her make $$$.
- The power of identifying what you’re good at and partnering with others who are good at weaknesses.
- Creating content that is timeless.
Recommended Resources From This Episode: